To start off this Advocare review, I’d like to applaud you on doing your research before just joining this business opportunity on a whim. No matter who you’ve spoken with regarding Advocare, it’s at all times good to get a third party expert opinion from someone who’s not trying to recruit you into the business. As you read this Advocare review, you’ll learn more about the products and how you can make money in Advocare, if you decide to join.

Firstly, the founder is Charles Ragus who started Advocare back in 1993. Obviously since Advocare is nearly 20 years old, any Advocare scam allegations you may have seen are completely false. Of course you can go online and read complaints from angry people that joined Advocare and didn’t make money. They’re out there blaming their failure on Advoare and bashing the company when really, it isn’t the company’s fault, or the fault of the ex-distributor. Failure in this industry is a result of a deficiency of the appropriate marketing training. We will touch more on that later on in the article.

Advocare’s most popular product is the Spark energy drink. They have lots of other products on their website, including weight loss, diet, and supplements. The 5 product groups Advocare carries are Definite Difference, Well, Performance Elite, Active, and Tri. Advocare’s products are backed by science and are proven to work for what they say they’ll work for in multiple case studies. However, since they are not pharmaceutical medications, they are not backed by the FDA.

The Advocare compensation plan uses a stair step breakaway payment plan. If you took a look at the comp plan and your eyes started to glaze over, don’t worry – I’ll explain. The ‘breakaway’ part of this type of pay plan basically means that as you grow your team and you have a member that gets to a certain higher rank in the company, they simply “break away.” At that point, you’ll earn a smaller bonus amount on their entire team. Some folks like breakaway comp models, however most individuals find it very bewildering and hard to make money with because they don’t understand the credentials well enough.

Odd as it may seem, the most important thing you need to look at when you’re considering joining Advocare or any company for that matter is actually not the products, or the compensation plan. Obviously you’ll want to verify the legitimacy of the company, and that they’ve got a decent product line up and a good pay plan – and you, by now, have discovered all of that in this Advocare review. Therefore, at this point you’re going to learn the most imperative aspect to take into consideration as you are making this business decision: The support and training system. Honestly, Advocare does not even have a good way of training their reps. Now I know that the person who’s trying to recruit you probably told you how “easy” it is to just talk to a couple of people you know in your warm circle of friends, and they’ll all want to join. However, since this is a third-party review by someone who’s not trying to recruit you – I’m going to be perfectly honest when I say, that it simply does not work like that. When they talk about the money you can make with Advcare, just by talking to a couple of people in your warm circle of friends, understand that, that works for less than 3% of Advocare distributors and causes the remaining 97% to fail and go broke. The fact of the matter is, the people who really become wealthy in Advocare, have learned how to effectively market their business and do not rely on out-dated warm market techniques.

So lastly, if you read this”;>Advocare review and are even remotely considering joining Advocare, you’ll of course want to learn how to effectively market the business in the way that will generate a solid 6 figure to 7 figure income. To gain access to my exclusive Advocare Training, absolutely FREE, click the following link:”;>Advocare training